Saturday, September 11, 2010

Change of Plans


For this weekend, I wasn't planning on spending it with my family. I had already had big plans with my girls to go out and celebrate for her birthday. BUT due to the vma's we decided to wait until next weekend to make it happen. Although I was disappointed it turned out to be a good day. It started off at Lamar and Cameron's baseball game. It was a total blowout and they lost, but overall it was a good game. You can't tell from this picture, but we had like 4 umbrellas up. We looked like we were at the beach instead of a baseball game, but shoot! it was HOT! It was nice being outside for a little while though.

The next thing we did was have a family dinner. It's been FOREVER since all of us have gone out, and I think we were all looking forward to it. We always get some good laughs in (at eachother's expense, of course) and it's just a good time.

This is my whole family, minus one of the Cam's. (he's the one taking the picture) Being with my family makes me think about having my own family someday. We have so much fun when we're all together, and I want that with my husband and kids. I can't wait until my brothers and I get married and have families of our own. I can already picture us having family get togethers and our kids playing together :)









Me and Cam. He wasn't in the first family pic so I had
to include him in here somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great looking family! Can't wait to come down and introduce everybody to their long lost older sister! : )

    ReplyDelete