Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was

Day 1 of Operation get my sexy back!
I have running shoes, but my old cheer shoes are SO comfortable to walk and run in. I dug them out from the dark hole, (AKA my closet) blew the dust and spider webs off of them, and put in work today. Ahhh, I feel skinnier already! My Birthday is in exactly ONE month from today and my goal is to lose at least 3lbs by then. I'm planning on going out with my girls, and I want to be certified sexy :)

The Second highlight of my day was re-vamping my dream board. I made this with my boss a while ago, but I wanted to add some things. You wanna know what my favorite thing on this whole board is?? Look where it says Love Life towards the right hand side...OK, now look above that. Do you see that? Or should I say, do you see HIM? That's the yummy Shemar look alike I found in my Cosmo! I placed this on my closet so every morning I get to wake up and see his beautiful face! My second favorite thing, (it got cut off) is in the very upper right hand corner. It's a picture of Central Park in New York. One day, that will be my home. Not the park of course, but the city that NEVER sleeps. It gets cold there, but I'm a city girl at heart, so I'll take my chances :)

No comments:

Post a Comment