Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Cheer Babies

Recently, I decided to volunteer and coach an all girls Cheer team at Aviara Elementary School in Carlsbad. Cheer was something that I loved so much in high school, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to be able to teach younger girls something that I was so passionate about. So far, we've only had two practices and boy do these girls got some energy! We always start off practice with a game of Dance freeze tag. They LOVE to dance and I love how spunky they are. Each one of them has they're own cute personality, and  I can't wait to see how much they develop and improve as the weeks go on.


This is Jenna and she is 7. She reminds me of Taylor Swift and she is the quietest one on the team. She's talks really low,but when we do cheers, she's the loudest! I see a ton of potential in her :)




This is Brittany and she is 7 as well. She is a little scatterbrained at times. She likes to eat the entire practice. lol Even while gettin her GRUB ON she still learns the cheers and she catches on fast.


This is Tayla and she is 6. She is super girly and preppy. She's a good listener and fast learner! She's kind of the mom of the group, helping when someone is lost with the counts, or hurt. She always makes it a point to let everyone know that HER mom was a cheerleader too :)


This is Daniella and she is 6. She's a quiet one, but once we get going she gets super excited and does all the cheers full out!















This is Tessa and she is 5. She is one of my favorites and her favorite game is Tag. This girl has some serious energy too! From beginning to end she is up runnin' around..
This is Malia, and she is 5. She is my absolute favorite! She is the smallest one, but she is so cute! She brings her own pom poms and she is just an all around diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment